Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Women in Ministry

The School of Theology in Anderson has created a new link on its website to discuss the idea of Women in Ministry. As part of the web page they have several links to other sites. One is to the Wesleyan Holiness Woman's Website while another is to the Faculty statement in support of Women in Ministry. One of the links is to an ethics paper. The author of that paper is my son, Jonathan. It is quite a feather in his cap to have this posted on the Seminary site. I know it is a good paper because he sent it to me a year ago and I used it to help prepare one of my Comprehensive Exams. It was enormously helpful to me and I think it may be of help to others. Here is the link to the site. Please take a moment to read his paper and think seriously about this most important subject.

http://www.anderson.edu/sot/wim/index.html

1 comment:

the fallen juliet said...

I loved his arguement he had a lot to back is idea up I like the movement that is happening.